Bitcoin Price Remains Steady Amidst Geopolitical Instability
Bitcoin Starts October with a 4% Gain
The second week of October sees Bitcoin (BTC) starting the month with a 4% gain. This increase in price can be attributed to the market’s attention shifting towards geopolitical instability.
Bitcoin Price Holds Steady at $28,000
Despite the ongoing war in Israel, the price of BTC continues to hold steady at $28,000. Traders and investors are closely watching the market to see how it will react to the current situation.
Market Analysis and Charts
- 1-hour chart: The chart shows the price movement of BTC over the past hour. Source: TradingView
- BTC/USD annotated chart: This chart provides an analysis of the BTC/USD pair, indicating key levels and trends. Source: Jelle/X
- BTC/USD vs. Fed funds futures with 50, 100-week MA chart: This chart compares the price of BTC/USD with the Federal Reserve’s target interest rate. Source: Mike McGlone/X
- DXY 1-hour chart: The chart displays the movement of the U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) over the past hour. Source: TradingView
- Fed target rate probabilities chart: This chart shows the probability of changes in the Federal Reserve’s target interest rate. Source: CME Group
- Bitcoin NVT signal chart: The chart provides insights into the NVT signal for Bitcoin. Source: Glassnode/X
- Crypto Fear & Greed Index: This screenshot displays the current sentiment in the cryptocurrency market. Source: Alternative.me
Stay Informed with Coin Telegraph
For more information and updates on Bitcoin and the latest market trends, visit Coin Telegraph.
Note: This article has been rewritten to meet the guidelines provided.